Sunday, March 28, 2010

Winter Is Back


I had to locate my down jacket, my mittens, and Irish fisherman's knit hat this morning for a quick walk with Webster. It's freezing. Spring is on the back burner again. The warm weather we had for a while was just a preview of what's to come. I don't have snow but the ground is freezing again. Boo Hoo. Oh well, what can you do? Build a fire and drink hot drinks. Sounds good to me. Enjoy your Sunday. I'm having a lazy morning powering up for some real estate showings this afternoon. Later, Rosemary.


Images: Pixdaus ~ I love the snowy sunrise.

Content in a Cottage

Click orange square to subscribe via feed reader or email.

2 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Oh No! The weather is crazy at this time of the year. Just when I think I can put away my down jacket for good, another Pacific storm rolls in and brings with it cold winds. Oh well, It is supposed to be nice today and hubby put the top down on the jeep!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Cynthia L. H. said...

Well, you may have snow on the ground, but you have fire in the sky!!!
Amazing photos!!!
;^) ;^) ;^)