Monday, July 25, 2011

White Kitchen with A Dark Floor

This morning I'm liking this wonderful kitchen from ElleDecor. I love the width of the floorboards and the ebonized stain too. I don't know if I would have the nerve to ever go this dark but I think it looks very nice.

Happy Monday everyone. We are having a break from the heat today. It's only 75 degrees and the high is predicted to be 82. That sounds absolutely wonderful to me, but it's going to heat up again tomorrow. Maybe I'll get something done outside this morning in the way of weeding. See you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law has a dark kitchen floor and a big yellow lab and she is a passionate cook who is the first to admit that the dark floor is not companionable with the lab nor her busy kitchen. I tell her that it looks marvelous just the same. It truly does.
Linda